Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Reading Tactics Challenge

Todays first Bout of Books challenge is something I love! Reading tactics! Ways to cram more pages into a day. Todays challenge is hosted by Sarah Says Read who seems awesome. Anyone that has a nice simple challenge is my friend.  Todays challenge is to answer a simply question.

How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?

I do lots of small things to try and cram in more pages. If I have to go out anywhere I take my books with me in my bag, when I'm in the car I read as well (only when I'm not driving) I also take baths instead of showers so I can sneak in more pages. All in all I usually just spend the week with a book in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye