Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Updates

To make things a little bit easier to read and follow I've decided to put all my updates on a separate page with a slightly edited template from Bout of Books, each day my goal is going to be to read 143 pages so by the end of the week I've read over 1000 pages. I also want to try and finished all my books but who know if that will happen. 

6/1
Books I’I've read today: An Abundance of Katherines - John Green 
Total number of books I've read: 1 

Pages read: 226 
Things I learned on Twitter: People are wonderful! 
Final Tally: One Book, 226 pages.

7/1
Total number of books I've read: 2

Pages read: 288
Things I learned on Twitter: People have good taste in books
Final Tally: 2 Books, 514 pages.

8/1
Books I've read today: Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
Total number of books I've read: 3

Pages read: 346
Things I learned on Twitter: Yarn groups exist
Final Tally: 3 Books, 860 pages.

9/1
Total number of books I've read: 3

Pages read: 146
Things I learned on Twitter: Its a wonderful distraction
Final Tally: 3  Books, 1006 pages!
(I reached my page goal for the week)

10/1
Total number of books I've read: 4

Pages read: 206
Things I learned on Twitter: People share my hate for Cersei 
Final Tally: 4 Books, 1,212 pages

11/1
Books I've read today: The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken
Total number of books I've read: 4

Pages read: 163
Things I learned on Twitter: I didn't really check twitter (opps)
Final Tally: 4 Books, 1,375 pages

12/1
Books I've read today: The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken
Total number of books I've read: 5

Pages read: 365
Things I learned on Twitter: People are so incredibly kind and helpful
Final Tally: 5 Books, 1,740 pages

The stats for the last 2 updates might not be 100% correct I had a little bit of a situation with saving this post I did read and finish the books but I didn't write down the exact pages other than on the original post.


All in all I'm so happy with everything I accomplished in over the week, I completed my goal of finishing 1,000 pages! I did go off my TBR but i read 3 of the 5 books on it so I'm giving myself a pass. I did some of the challenges set each day and most importantly had so much fun and met a bunch of great bloggers.


How'd you do during the week ?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye