Tuesday 28 January 2014

Stacking The Shelves #2

STSmall
Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews each week on whatever day you choose you create a post listing any books you've received for review, as a gift or just brought yourself. I'm going to be posting this every Monday (hopefully) except like today when I forgot yesterday was Monday.

All books this week were purchased by myself.

Holes
 Holes by Louis Sachar

Captivate (Submerged Sun, #1)
Captivate by Vanessa Garden

Princess Academy (Princess Academy, #1)
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
 Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Goodreads - Amazon

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
 Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Goodreads - Amazon

Will you add these to your tbr? Or have you read them already?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. I remember loving Holes when I read it in school, that was probably ten years ago now but I loved that book and the movie. I adore the cover of Captivate, it's gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Throne of Glass! Have you read it yet?

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye