Monday 20 January 2014

Stacking The Shelves


STSmall

 I have only recently started my blog so I've been looking for some posts I could do each week as something a little different for just a blog full of review. Today while wondering the internets I found a post by Scott Reads It that talked about his books that he brought, won or got for review. This was created by Taynga at Taynga's Reviews with the idea that each week you post about any books you've acquired over the week either virtual or physical.

I purchased all books myself.


Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry 

In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
In Time by Alexandra Bracken

The Pact by Jodi Picoult

The Book Thief
 The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Will you add these to your tbr? Or have you read them?

1 comment:

  1. I still have Pushing The Limits on my to read list but I read The Pact and that book was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye