Friday 9 May 2014

Guess What? It’s Bout of Books Time Again!

Bout of Books

What time is it? It’s reading till my eyes hurt time! (High School Musicical was just on telly and I may or may not have been singing along) But seriously it’s time for Bout of Books 10!

For all the details here the doodad from the Bout of Books website.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

I hope you will all take part in this great read-a-thon! Let me know in the comments what your reading goals are for the the week.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I like that it's set over a week because the 24 hour ones always make me think of how tired I would be and how little focus I'd have for reading!

    p.s now following your blog via GFC and Bloglovin'

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mands!
      I always think if it was a 24 hour one I’d find 100 reasons to not read but with a weekly one a can catch up if i miss a day. Are you taking part?

      Thanks for commenting and following!

      Delete
  2. Good luck and happy reading! I'm participating too, but because I have school I have only set myself really small goals. I only recently started blogging but I participated in the readathon last year and it was such a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madison! I like to go hard or go home even if my goals are ridiculous. I hope you get all your goals done!

      Happy reading!

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye