Wednesday 7 May 2014

I’ve Hit A Slump - WWW Wednesday #6

To play along, just answer the following questions!


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish?
What do you think you’ll read next?


Here is a meme hosted by Shouldbereading that is really fun and easy to do. All you have to do is answer the 3 questions above. Each photo will take you to the Goodreads link for the book to get a synopsis if your interested in reading one of these books. I'll also put a link to purchase the books if your interested at the end of each part.



What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading 3 or 4 books but the one I’m most into at the moment is The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. I’m loving it so much! I feel like it’s going to definitely going to be a 5 star book!  Side note; I’m also ridiculously  love with this cover


What did you finish reading?

I not so recently finished The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and damn I enjoyed it. I borrowed my copy from the library and liked it enough to want to buy my own copy, which in my book says everything. I’m also super in love with Ronan Lynch, he can be my friend any day ‘wink wink’.




What do you think you’ll read next?

Next if all goes to plan and I have the will power to stick to my TBR I will be reading Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell. I brought this recently and have been dying to read it since I read the synopsis at the start of the year.

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAHHHHH KATIE! YOU ARE READING THE WINNER'S CURSE? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS??? I NEED THAT BOOK IN MY LIFE - DO YOU THINK I SHOULD BUY IT SOON-ISH? Okay, I'll calm down now. Or at least try to. BUT YOU READ THE RAVEN BOYS? I love The Raven Boys. I'm planning on reading The Dream Thieves next week for the Bout of Books 10.0 readathon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha well thats one thing solved, I really liked The Raven Boys and am a little of the way through The Dream Thieves. Have you seen the cover for Blue Lilly, Lilly Blue? It’s so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. The Winner's Curse, if I could marry an inanimate object, that book would be it. I have to grab it in paperback too. It's the closest book to perfection I've read, and that cover! I haven't read The Raven Boys, but big fan of her Wolves of Mercy Falls series. But it looks awesome, going to grab a copy off Amazon later today. After seeing your other post, I picked up Summer on the Short Bus. It looks really quirky and I'm all about the quirk. Can't wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved The Winners Curse, I’m going to fork out for the hardback so I can have it forever! Though I do really love the colour of the Aus paperback. I hope you like both The Raven Boys and Summer on the Short Bus! I’ve started it and really like it so far.

      Delete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you really enjoyed The Raven Boys because I've heard great things! It's also on my shelf and I haven't had the chance to read it yet. The Winner's Curse is another that I'll be reading soon and yes, the cover is beautiful! Great post Katie :)

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! I’ve fallen in love with Maggie Stiefvater’s writing after reading it and starting The Dream Thieves. I finished The Winners Curse really quickly and holy god it was good! I hope you like it when you read it! Thanks for commenting Jeann

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye